Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Renegade renegade renegade!

Don't even get me started on these blogs fronted by non-human animals. I have read them and I hate them. Biotechnology gone wrong. Non-human animals that can read and write defy the natural order. I am no eugenicist but facts are facts. And here at the prestigious University of Toronto Law, I have been told it's all about facts. Well, at least until you get to the issues and it's all IRAC from there. LOL. Get it? Nevermind--rodent joke.

So welcome to this blog. Because a welcome note is appropriate for a first post. Some ground rules here. No rude comments. When not on YouTube, do not as YouTubers do. Also, be legal. It's all about law kids. Lastly, no rodent jokes. That's racist. Read the Charter.

Someone (specifically, a biotechnologist-psychologist I see regularly about my bookophobia issue) asked me: Why not books for toddlers? You have the name and experiences for it. To which I replied: Fuck that.

I don't get children's books. Maybe because I have NEVER been a child. Res ipsa loquitur. I say write about what you know. Unless of course you are a PhD student.

No comments:

Post a Comment